Skip to Content

Play Therapy Instruction


Texas State University currently offers three play therapy graduate-level university courses through the Professional Counseling Program. These courses are open to students enrolled in Texas State's Professional Counseling Program as well as professionals have a master's degree in a mental health field, who are may enroll as non-degree-seeking students. Hours earned through Texas State's play therapy courses can be used toward the Registered Play Therapist (RPT) credential offered through the Association for Play Therapy

If you are interested in learning more about the graduate play therapy classes offered at Texas State, please click on the following icons for more information about becoming a non-degree-seeking student (professionals with a master's degree in mental health areas), the specific courses we offer, and how these courses can help you earn your RPT credential.